Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be a part of the community. Our team at Cobo is dedicated to providing a great LBTC node for users and help to support the LBTC project.
Cobo is a cryptocurrency wallet for multiple cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, LBTC, OMG, ZEC, DASH etc. Cobo's first product - Cobo wallet aims to provide a great mobile first product that supports cryptocurrencies for POS, DPOS consensus mechanisms really well. The early core team hails from F2pool, Facebook, Google, 360 and Twitter. 1. Introduction:
Cobo LBTC page: cobo.com/pos/lbtc
Telegram group: https://t.me/cobowallet
2. What are your contributions to LightningBitcoin community?
1. Wallet for LBTC users. Cobo wallet supports LBTC natively in the wallet, being one of the first and most user friendly experiences for users. We also created a dedicated website for LBTC recommendations and users.
2. Cobo will be engaging with the community on various initiatives and play a key role in helping move forward issues that's key.
3. Cobo will actively be running promotions, global marketing initiatives.
3. Why should you be voted? Justify the diligence of your performance, back it up with your expertise and knowledge by providing references.
Cobo is a company and team that's definitely heavily invested in the cryptocurrency industry and will continue to provide value to users. Cobo was jointly founded by Shixing Mao and Jiang Changhao in late 2017. Mao’s nickname is “Angel Fish” when he founded f2pool, the world’s biggest crypto-mining pool back in 2013. At present, F2pool ranks top 5 in Bitcoin mining, #1 in Ethereum and Litecoin and #2 in ZEC in the world. Partnering up with Jiang Changhao, former senior scientist of Facebook and founder of Bihang, Cobo wallet was born. Cobo Wallet aims to build a functional ecosystem through safe storage of assets, asset returns, DApp and asset service solutions. In terms of secure storage, Cobo Wallet achieves high-performance secure storage by adopting HSM encryption and a multi-signature cold wallet. HSM encryption machines are widely used in commercial banks, such as credit card systems, bank card transfer systems and online securities trading. Multi-signature cold wallets can be used to store assets that is entrusted by users. The cold wallet will physically isolate various network risks directly to ensure the safety of user assets. At present, Cobo Wallet has passed the security audit of Cure53. Cure53 is a world-class security company and has provided security audits for various open source projects such as NTP, CURL, and MIST. Asset returns is a distinct difference between Cobo Wallet and other wallets on the market. It can be regarded as the “Yu’er Bao” of digital assets. Through the three major functions of smart voting system, DPOS mining pool and POS mining, assets can generate positive returns. DApp’s ecological applications and future asset service solutions are currently under development.
4. What are the perks for sending votes to you?
Cobo nodes reward voters with 97% of rewards earned from producing blocks. Essentially, we only charge a small 3% management fee for ensuring steady performance for your assets. The 3% helps us to continue maintaining the network and investing in development of the LBTC community.